September 1, 2021
OTC Disclosure & News Service
Durham, NC —
This release includes additional documents. Select the link(s) below to view.
PRESS RELEASE_CYBL August MONTHLY RECAP 09.01.2021.pdf
Company provides Shareholders and Investors with key updates and milestones that were achieved during August 2021
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C. (September 1, 2021) Today, Cyberlux Corporation, (OTC Bulletin Board: CYBL), a leading provider of LED lighting, renewable energy, and active technology solutions, provided an update on the Companys key accomplishments during the month of August 2021.
Cyberlux Corporation CEO Mark Schmidt stated:
Dear CYBL Community,
August was a great month by all measures. Heres a quick recap of what transpired:
- We concluded our first acquisition transaction and added CTMC Drone Solutions, LLC to Cyberlux Corporation as the foundation of our new Cyberlux drone business unit, FlightEye Drone Solutions. This new Cyberlux organization will focus on the unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) market including drone-related technology and intellectual property development, manufacturing, drone services, and government and commercial sales.
- We implemented our new 8.75 billion Authorized Share level with the Nevada Secretary of State, which is a 56% reduction from the prior 20 billion Authorized Share level. We now have enough strategic equity, approximately 3.4 billion shares of common stock, to achieve our Operation Alpha growth plans while protecting shareholders from any unnecessary dilution.
- We implemented our No Reverse Split Policy with the Nevada Secretary of State, which prevents CYBL from executing a reverse stock split for 5 years. One of our core principles is to create shareholder value and the No Reverse Split Policy eliminates this potential manipulation of share value while honoring the investment our shareholders have made in CYBL.
- We issued a number of shareholder Q & A posts in August including a more thorough explanation of the 700M phantom restricted shares that will never trade, and the Authorized Share reduction of 20 billion shares to 8.75 billion shares and the benefit to shareholders of reducing the dilution potential by 56%:
- We communicated the Companys Operation Alpha growth plan, which has three top priorities: (1) drive growth through aggressive business development, acquisitions and joint ventures; (2) address core target markets with DoD products, new specialty technology capabilities, solar and renewables, and with emerging infrastructure projects; and (3) gain immediate business velocity by achieving OTC Pink Current Information status, continuing to build out the Companys organization, focusing on the new business and the new product pipeline, accelerating the South American projects and driving on our strategic IP development.
- We completed and filed with OTC Markets our Annual reports for 2019 and 2020, and the Quarterly reports for Q1 and Q2 of 2021 on 08/18/2021. Today, we received notice from OTC Markets to file a consolidated attorney letter with all filing periods in one letter. We completed and filed this combined attorney letter today as well. We have now completed all the OTC requirements for the OTC Markets Pink Current Information designation.
- We continued with our website redesign/refresh project, and expect to go live in September.
We would like to again thank the CYBL team for their dedicated hard work in preparing the OTCM amended filings and the exciting launch of the FlightEye Drone Solutions business, which was a remarkable effort across the organization. We also appreciate the constant engagement required to provide our shareholders with the best investor relations support possible.
About Cyberlux Corporation
Cyberlux Corporation (OTC Bulletin Board: CYBL), a leader in solid-state lighting innovation, has developed breakthrough LED lighting, energy efficiency technology and active technology capabilities, with solutions available today in U.S. government agencies, commercial markets and international opportunities. For more information, please visit www.cyberlux.com. For investor information, please contact: email@example.com
SAFE HARBOR STATEMENT
This press release contains forward-looking statements that can be identified by terminology such as “believes,” “expects,” “potential,” “plans,” “suggests,” “may,” “should,” “could,” “intends,” or similar expressions. Many forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause actual results to be materially different from any future results implied by such statements. These factors include, but are not limited to, our ability to continue to enhance our products and systems to address industry changes, our ability to expand our customer base and retain existing customers, our ability to effectively compete in our market segment, the lack of public information on our company, our ability to raise sufficient capital to fund our business operations, our ability to continue as a going concern, and a limited public market for our common stock, among other risks. Many factors are difficult to predict accurately and are generally beyond the company’s control. Forward-looking statements speak only as to the date they are made, and we do not undertake to update forward-looking statements to reflect circumstances or events that occur after the date the forward-looking statements are made.
SOURCE: Cyberlux Corporation