This release includes additional documents. Select the link(s) below to view.
PRESS RELEASE_CYBL September MONTHLY RECAP 10.04.2021.pdf
Company provides Shareholders and Investors with key updates and milestones that were achieved during September 2021
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C. (October 4, 2021) Today, Cyberlux Corporation, (OTC Bulletin Board: CYBL), a leading provider of LED lighting, renewable energy, and advanced unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) technology solutions, provided an update on the Companys key accomplishments during the month of September 2021.
Link to original article on otcmarkets.com
Cyberlux Corporation CEO Mark Schmidt stated:
Dear CYBL Community, September was another great month by all measures. Heres a quick recap of what transpired:
- We gained full compliance with all the OTC Markets Pink requirements through our Disclosure statements and Financial filings and achieved the Pink Current Information status as of September 14, 2021. We met both the OTC Markets and the SEC deadlines to operate and trade on OTC Markets. We also eliminated the shell company indicator based on our Q2 business results.
- We announced Mr. Larson Isely as Cyberlux Executive Vice President and General Manager of our FlightEye Drone Solution business unit. Mr. Isely is a Guidance Systems Expert and Consulting Scientist retained by major Aerospace & Defense firms. He has held IBM Executive Leadership positions spanning decades including VP of Engineering and Operations. Most recently, Mr. Isely was an Executive Management Consultant responsible for Fortune 50 Big Data Architecture and Deployment.
- We introduced our FlightGDN platform, a global UAS capabilities framework to harness the future of UAS capabilities. FlightGDN is a proprietary technology platform to support compact, next-generation military-grade UAS products and UAS solution packages. Encompassing both proprietary Cyberlux and third-party technologies, including LED lighting, infrared night vision capability, thermal sensor technology, eye-in-the-sky monitoring capabilities, LiDAR mapping and advanced VR/AR perception technologies, the FlightGDN platform will provide a seamless, scalable UAS solution for both military and commercial UAS command and control operations.
- We were honored to be recognized by Yahoo Finance as one of the 10 Best Micro-cap Stocks to Invest in:
- We detailed the recent acquisition of the stealth works CTMC Drone Solutions, LLC as the Cyberlux drone technology platform. The transaction was comprised of shares of common stock, cashless warrants that execute at certain price targets, and cash payments over a three-year earnout period, with additional incentives for revenue growth levels and technology development milestones. This acquisition framework will be the basis for future transactions as well. Here is the structure:
Payout Price Point Aggregate Value
10 million shares at $0.02 $ 200,000 issuance of common stock
10 million shares at $0.05 $ 500,000 in warrants
13 million shares at $0.10 $1,300,000 in warrants
33 million shares $2,000,000
Cash $ 275,000
- We announced our Channel Delivery Partnership with Strike Group, LLC (strikegroup.org) to drive the adoption, contracting and revenue of the FlightEye Drone Solutions products and the Cyberlux Infrastructure products including LED street lighting and solar power solutions. Strike Group, LLC, is a world leader in sustainment logistics, infrastructure delivery, and material sourcing for U.S. Agencies, the Department of Defense, and the commercial contracting marketplace, with expertise in distribution, logistics and infrastructure delivery. Since 1998, Strike Group has been an L-3 Integrated Systems Group partner and has helped deliver aircraft modernization and mission systems integration to mission-critical locations around the world. Strike Group manages world-wide logistics programs for the U.S. Marine Corps, supports FAA airport runway lighting expansion programs, and provides platform integration and building infrastructure supply and services for Federal Agencies and commercial projects. Strike Group has office locations in Detroit, MI; Chicago, IL; Indianapolis, IN; Las Vegas, NV; St. Louis, MO; Arlington, VA, Norfolk, VA; San Diego, CA and Bremerton, WA.
- We issued a series of Q3 updates at the end of September. Our Team had a very busy Q3!
- We had a great Q3 with over $2M in revenue, beating our expectations by over $500K. We will be reporting our business results in our Q3 filings with OTC Markets.
- We have finalized the 2nd acquisition which gives access to new markets in both the U.S. and Europe. We will be announcing this in detail this week.
- Our strategic roadmap is evolving quickly with new input from a large strategic partner! More on the roadmap in the upcoming IR deck.
- We launched our refreshed website on September 30, 2021 as committed.
- We reached a term sheet agreement with our 3rd Cyberlux platform acquisition and expect this to close by the end of October.
- We will soon be announcing the addition of high-level personnel who have significant reach within the U.S. agencies and will drive Unmanned Aircraft Systems business.
- We continue to execute the Companys Operation Alpha growth plan, which has three top priorities: (1) drive growth through aggressive business development, acquisitions and joint ventures; (2) address core target markets with DoD products, new specialty technology capabilities, solar and renewables, and with emerging infrastructure projects; and (3) gain immediate business velocity by achieving OTC Pink Current Information status, continuing to build out the Companys organization, focusing on the new business and the new product pipeline, accelerating the South American projects and driving on our strategic IP development.
We had a great September and would like to again thank the CYBL team for their dedicated hard work surrounding the FlightEye Drone Solutions business, the Strike Group channel partnership, our 2nd and 3rd acquisitions, the revenue growth in Q3, and the launching of website refresh, among many other accomplishments across the organization. We also appreciate the constant engagement required to provide our shareholders with the best investor relations support possible.
About Cyberlux Corporation
Cyberlux Corporation (OTC Bulletin Board: CYBL), a leader in solid-state lighting innovation, has developed breakthrough LED lighting, energy efficiency technology and advanced unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) technology solutions, available today in U.S. government agencies, commercial markets and international opportunities. For more information, please visit www.cyberlux.com. For investor information, please contact: email@example.com
SAFE HARBOR STATEMENT
This press release contains forward-looking statements that can be identified by terminology such as “believes,” “expects,” “potential,” “plans,” “suggests,” “may,” “should,” “could,” “intends,” or similar expressions. Many forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause actual results to be materially different from any future results implied by such statements. These factors include, but are not limited to, our ability to continue to enhance our products and systems to address industry changes, our ability to expand our customer base and retain existing customers, our ability to effectively compete in our market segment, the lack of public information on our company, our ability to raise sufficient capital to fund our business operations, our ability to continue as a going concern, and a limited public market for our common stock, among other risks. Many factors are difficult to predict accurately and are generally beyond the company’s control. Forward-looking statements speak only as to the date they are made, and we do not undertake to update forward-looking statements to reflect circumstances or events that occur after the date the forward-looking statements are made.