Cyberlux Corporation Issues Monthly Recap with Key Accomplishments for the month of July 2021
Company provides Shareholders and Investors with key updates and milestones that were achieved during July 2021
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C. (August 2, 2021) Today, Cyberlux Corporation, (OTC Bulletin Board: CYBL), a leading provider of LED lighting and renewable energy solutions, provided an update on the Companys key accomplishments during the month of July 2021.
Cyberlux Corporation CEO Mark Schmidt stated:
Dear CYBL Community,
July was a busy month by all measures. Heres a quick recap of what transpired:
- We reduce our Authorized Share level from the current 20 billion share level to 8.75 billion, a 56% reduction. This provides enough strategic equity to achieve our growth plans while protecting shareholders from any unnecessary dilution.
- We instituted a No Reverse Split Policy, preventing CYBL from a reverse stock split for up to 5 years, and we confirmed our support of shareholders with measures like this No Reverse Split Policy whenever possible.
- We reported that the Outstanding Share balance of 5.1B included 700M phantom restricted shares that were confirmed lost in 2018 and will never be tradeable, so the Effective Outstanding Share level improves the equity valuation for shareholders by 16%.
- We set out our growth plans including expanding across government agencies, targeting specific commercial markets, driving growth in South America and expanding our technology IP, with the following priorities:
- OTC Pink Current ASAP
- Build the Org-Key Hires 3Q
- Contracts-Pipeline 3Q/4Q
- Acquisition-Priorities 3Q
- Products 3Q/4Q
- S. America-Pipeline 3Q/4Q
- Strategic IP 4Q
- We confirmed that we have full OTCIQ access for the filings and the OTC approval process. We began uploading filings as committed and as they are approved. Per the OTCM requirements, the 2020 annual & the Q1 2021 reports are uploading next. We will be in good standing then and expect OTCM Pink Current soon after.
- We provided a business update that the first acquisition transaction was moving forward as expected and we expect an August close and announcement.
- We are also bullish on the next acquisition discussions we are having, and we will be updating the shareholders about this in a few weeks as we expect to move forward with this second acquisition.
We would like to thank the CYBL team for their diligent, hard work in preparing the OTCM filings, for the first time in a number of years, and we also appreciate the effort required to prepare the associated investor relations information.
About Cyberlux Corporation
Cyberlux Corporation (OTC Bulletin Board: CYBL), a leader in solid-state lighting innovation, has developed breakthrough LED lighting and energy efficiency technology, with solutions available today in U.S. government agencies, commercial markets and international opportunities. For more information, please visit www.cyberlux.com. For investor information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
This news release contains forward-looking statements. Actual results could vary materially from those expected due to a variety of risk factors, including, but not limited to, the Companys ability to expand its capabilities. The Companys business is subject to significant risks and uncertainties discussed more thoroughly in Cyberlux Corporation’s filings. The Company undertakes no obligation to publicly release the result of any revisions to these forward-looking statements, which may be made to reflect events or circumstances after the date hereof or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events.